Sitaf Case Study
Oracle Customer Snapshot
Sitaf uses an advanced document management solution where metadata are “ad-hoc” configurable
SITAF S.p.A., as Traforo Autostradale del Frejus (T4) and Autostrada Torino-Bardonecchia (A32) authority, has a double mission: to manage the main road in accordance with freight logistic center; to act as local development subject in accordance with institutional system policies since A32 is the main road in Italian Susa Valley
- Manage the whole internal documents flow, starting from external bodies document reception (documents to be registered)
- Follow the documents workflow in order to know the document status, when required.
- Autonomous store of the documents automatically produced by “Arpa Wide” ERP
- Allows the authorized users to search and see the documents from any location
- Achieve a document classification system based on metadata defined by the system administrator
- Deployment of topFiler solution, based on Oracle Database and developed by Tema Sistemi Informatici
- Definition and storage of content keys and database services for the textual indexing
- As more documents are autonomously stored on topFiler, less are the manual input by the users
- A configurable system has been introduced thanks to document metadata
- The registered documents are exchanged via e-mail to Sitaf linked companies.
- Integration between ERP and documental management
- As topFiler has been used in the whole company, some time-consuming activities (i.e. scanning) are diminished.
- Thanks to Oracle database powerfully structure, big data in multiple languages are managed