What is Oracle APEX?
Oracle APEX is the "low-code" development platform. Oracle APEX minimizes manual code development and allows the creation of scalable and secure business applications
- APEX is extremely scalable and secure and in addition, is a component of Oracle Database
- APEX allows to develop applications usable on Desktop and mobile devices
- No additional cost with APEX; it is part of Oracle Database
- APEX is 100% browser developed and executed
- APEX applications are managed and stored in the database
- APEX is available in local servers, laptop, cloud, cluster (RAC), high reliability (HA) and any other Oracle Database supported platforms
- APEX is the ideal choice to everyone who use applications in Oracle Forms and Reports and feel the need to modernize them, because:
- it uses Forms’s business logic
- migration time and costs are really reduced by reusing packages, stored procedures and functions
- All APEX migrated transactions keep their original functioning
- APEX and Forms can be used together
- APEX has an inexpensive TCO
- Making application using APEX is really easy to any Forms programmer
if you want to test how your Forms application can be modernized through APEX, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We are ready to show you what kind of results you can get in your application modernization.